A very wise old man was living in a small farming village, and the old man would allow any of the villagers to come and seek his advice and wisdom, so long as they only asked him one question. One question, and one question only; that is all they were allowed. A traveler, passing through the village, heard about the wise old man and his one question limit, and decided to pay him a visit. He entered the old man's hut and asked him, "What is the best possible question I can ask you, and what is its answer?" The old man paused, thought for a second, smiled, and replied, "The best possible question is the one you have just asked, and I have just given you its answer."
Also:
If you understand, things are as they are.
If you do not understand, things are as they are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
do you think i'm cynical?
No, I think you're realistic. But then again you're asking a pretty pessimistic person, so you might want to consider a less biased opinion.
Post a Comment